Central Washington Bike Nights Cruises to Mickey’s Pub This Week
Sunshine, bright skies -- should be a perfect evening for Central Washington Bike Nights. How's a little jaunt downtown with some great company, great food and maybe an ice-cold beverage or two at Mickey's Pub and Orion Cinema sound?
Sounds good to us, too. We'll be there from 6-8 tonight (June 5) -- 202 E. Chestnut Ave.
As usual, you can try your hand at some prizes and Pepsi gear -- and you can get in the running for that Sturgis Buffalo Chip package. We'll draw for two rally passes on June 26 -- good for tent camping, all concerts, races and events within the Buffalo Chip in Sturgis, S.D., this Aug. 6-12. You can also enter at Owens Cycle's second-chance drawing box, 1707 N. First St.
Meantime, Bike Nights is just getting started. Here's what's up the road:
- June 5 -- Mickey’s Pub and Orion Cinema, 202 E. Chestnut Ave., Yakima
- June 12 -- Jack-sons Sports Bar, 432 S. 48th Ave., Yakima
- June 19 -- The Old #3, 8381 State Route 903, Ronald
- June 26 (Sturgis grand prize giveaway night) -- The Creek Roadhouse Grill, 108 S. Iler St., Moxee
- July 10 -- Red Horse Diner, 1518 W. University Way, Ellensburg
- July 17 -- Sea Galley 25 E. Valley Mall Blvd., Union Gap
- July 24 -- Buzz Inn Steakhouse, 2202 Canyon Road, Ellensburg
- July 31 -- Tailgaters Bar & Grill, 110 E. Third Ave., Selah
- Aug. 14 -- The Old #3, 8381 State Route 903, Ronald
- Aug. 21 -- Jack-sons Sports Bar, 432 S. 48th Ave., Yakima
- Aug. 28 (Grand prize giveaway night) -- The Creek Roadhouse Grill, 108 S. Iler St., Moxee