Central Washington Bike Nights Heads To Ronald — Scavenger Hunt Along The Way
Central Washington Bike Nights heads to The Old No. 3 in Ronald this Tuesday, and what a great ride it is going to be. We also have Chinook Fest passes for the scavenger hunt we are going to have between Yakima and Ronald.
Here is where you stop and what you need to get:
- Owens Harley-Davidson in Yakima: Duane Worrell or Ogly Ray Mathews business card.
- Buzz Inn or Red Horse Diner in Ellensburg: A business card from either one that you choose to stop at.
- Roslyn: Snap a photo of the Roslyn Museum
Last stop will be the The Old No. 3. Show Kelly West your items and you will be put in a separate scavenger hunt box to win weekend passes and camping to Chinook Fest.
Summer is winding down, which sucks for most of us. But let's make them count at Central Washington Bike Nights.
As usual, the fun runs from 6-8 p.m. -- click here for directions to Ronald and The Old No. 3.
We, along with Owens Harley-Davidson, are also getting everyone signed up to win our final grand prize from the Central Washington State Fair, which is tickets to Steppenwolf and Smash Mouth, along with some merch from each band. And Pepsi has given us a fantastic K2 Summer Series Cooler with Dr. Pepper on it, valued at $300. Plus, a $100 gift card and golf for four at Apple Tree Resort. Everyone who entered for Sturgis still stays in the box. But you must be present to win all prizes!
Here are our remaining stops:
- Aug. 15 – The Old No. 3 in Ronald (plus scavenger hunt)
- Aug. 22 – The Creek in Moxee
- Aug. 29 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge