Central Washington Bike Nights Pulls Into the Warehouse This Week
Great night for a ride, great night to cool off at "the best neighborhood bar in town." You got it: This evening's Central Washington Bike Nights stop is at the Warehouse Sports Bar and Grill, 402 S. 11th Ave. in Yakima.
With the weather pushing 90 degrees, Week 2 of our Tuesday night rides should hit the spot. As usual, look for specials on drinks and food, and don't miss out on our weekly competitions for Best Custom Bike, Best Metric Bike and the People's Choice prize. We'll also have a stack of Pepsi-supplied prizes each night ... and don't forget the Sturgis Buffalo Chip package. Get in on the drawing for two rally passes, good for tent camping, all concerts, races and events within the Buffalo Chip in Sturgis, S.D., this Aug. 6-12. You can also enter at Owens Cycle's second-chance drawing box, 1707 N. First St.
All Bike Nights run from 6-8 p.m. -- and of course, there's never a cover charge. See you at the Warehouse!
Meantime, here's the rest of this year's itinerary:
- May 22 -- Warehouse Sports Bar & Grill, 402 S. 11th Ave., Yakima
- May 29 -- The Porch, 608 N. Main St., Ellensburg
- June 5 -- Mickey’s Pub and Orion Cinema, 202 E. Chestnut Ave., Yakima
- June 12 -- Jack-sons Sports Bar, 432 S. 48th Ave., Yakima
- June 19 -- The Old #3, 8381 State Route 903, Ronald
- June 26 (Sturgis grand prize giveaway night) -- The Creek Roadhouse Grill, 108 S. Iler St., Moxee
- July 10 -- Red Horse Diner, 1518 W. University Way, Ellensburg
- July 17 -- Sea Galley 25 E. Valley Mall Blvd., Union Gap
- July 24 -- Buzz Inn Steakhouse, 2202 Canyon Road, Ellensburg
- July 31 -- Tailgaters Bar & Grill, 110 E. Third Ave., Selah
- Aug. 14 -- The Old #3, 8381 State Route 903, Ronald
- Aug. 21 -- Jack-sons Sports Bar, 432 S. 48th Ave., Yakima
- Aug. 28 (Grand prize giveaway night) -- The Creek Roadhouse Grill, 108 S. Iler St., Moxee