Hop On Your Bike And Ride Past The Hops For Central Washington Bike Nights In Moxee
Central Washington Bike Nights hits the road tonight (June 6) to the Creek Roadside Grill and Bar, 108 S Iler St. in Moxee. We will be there from 6-8 p.m. having a good time. What’s so cool about this Bike Night is that it’s in Moxee and you can ride past all those amazing hop. It is hop country after all. It still blows my mind that we provide most of the hops for North America’s beer.And speaking of beer, the Creek serves quite a variety. They’ll also have a barbecue going out on the patio.
So get on your bike and ride tonight — past all those amazing hops in our valley — and all the way out to Moxee!
Here are our the next stops:
- June 13 – Mickey’s Pub and Orion Cinema in Yakima
- June 20 – Whistlin’ Jack Lodge, up Chinook Pass Highway
- June 27 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge
- July 11 – Red Horse Diner in Ellensburg
- July 18 – Sea Galley in Yakima
- July 25 – Buzz Inn in Ellensburg
- Aug. 1 – Bob’s Burgers & Brew in Yakima
- Aug. 15 – The Old No. 3 in Ronald
- Aug. 22 – The Creek in Moxee
- Aug. 29 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge
You can also enter to win prizes — including our Sturgis package — at Owens Cycle on North First Street. All of this year’s Central Washington Bike Nights are hosted by Kelly “Wild Wild” West and the staff from 94.5 KATS-FM and 92.9 The Bull.