Iron Maiden ‘Legacy of the Beast’ Pinball Machine Revealed, Plus News on Danzig, Prong + More
- A day after posting a teaser trailer, Stern Pinball has revealed the look of the upcoming Iron Maiden pinball machine. Get a closer look at the Legacy of the Beast machine, which includes a playlist of "Aces High," "2 Minutes to Midnight," "The Trooper," "Wasted Years," "Can I Play With Madness," "Number of the Beast," "Run to the Hills," "Powerslave," "Hallowed Be Thy Name," "Flight of the Icarus," "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" and "Fear of the Dark," via the new social media posting.
- It will not be a Queen Christmas after all. Despite some delay while switching directors, the Queen biopic Bohemian Rhapsody will arrive in theaters sooner than expected. Fox has done some maneuvering with their release schedule, moving the film out of the Christmas opening initially intended and pushing it forward to a Nov. 2 release.
- Dee Snider has signed on for a week of performances with the Broadway production Rocktopia! Snider will be part of the production the week of April 9-15. The music-based theatrical event launches tonight (March 27) at the Broadway Theater, with Pat Monahan of Train and Robin Zander of Cheap Trick also set to make appearances during the run.
- Lullwater will spend most of April and the early part of May on tour, playing a variety of shows. After starting with support slots for Candlebox where they will play acoustic, the band will plug back in for the latter portion of their touring with Powerman 5000. Ahead of the tour, the group is currently in the studio wrapping up their next album for a 2018 release. See their scheduled dates here.
- L.A. Guns have rounded back into form, with the announcement that Johnny Monaco has joined the band. The guitarist, who previously played with Enuff Z'Nuff, takes over the spot recently vacated after the ousting of Michael Grant.
- Jethro Tull are celebrating their 50th anniversary with two new career-spanning collections. 50 for 50 provides hand-picked selections from Ian Anderson representing all 21 of their studio albums, while 50th Anniversary Hits is a single-disc compilation that highlights specific tracks from the three-disc set. Both sets will arrive on May 25. There is also a 50th anniversary tour underway in Europe, with Tull coming back stateside in late May. See stops here.
- Metal vets Hemlock will be embarking on a 25th anniversary tour this spring, playing dates with Sevidemic. The trek launches April 20 in St. Joseph, Mo. and continues into July. See all of the stops here.
Loudwire Rock News