Mickey’s Pub Is Central Washington Bike Nights’ Next Stop
Tonight (June 13) is another Central Washington Bike Nights, and you have only two more weeks to get signed up for the Legendary Sturgis Buffalo Chip camping and concerts at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally with Owens Harley-Davidson. This evening’s gathering runs from 6-8 at Mickey’s Pub/Orion Movie Theatre, 202 E. Chestnut Ave. — and they have some of the best food on this trip.What’s cool about Mickey’s Pub is that it is inside the Orion Movie Theatre. What a great idea. It is a 21-and-older cinema house, which makes it even cooler yet. If you have kids it is always the perfect date night. You can get a baby sitter and enjoy entertainment with other adults.
If you don’t have kids, then it is also perfect because you don’t have to deal with screaming children inside the theater!
And that food? Amazing finger lickin’ wings and their gouda mac & cheese to die for!
So don’t forget: Get yourself signed up for the Legendary Sturgis Buffalo Chip camping and all of the concerts at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in August. Get in on Pepsi of Yakima’s pile of prizes, which we’ll be giving away through out the night. And sign up some Silverwood Amusement Park tickets to give away, Brad Paisley tickets for country bikers and Green Day tickets for the rockers!
Check out our next stops for Central Washington Bike Nights:
- June 20 – Whistlin’ Jack Lodge, up Chinook Pass Highway
- June 27 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge [Legendary Buffalo Chip Giveaway]
- July 11 – Red Horse Diner in Ellensburg
- July 18 – Sea Galley in Yakima
- July 25 – Buzz Inn in Ellensburg
- Aug. 1 – Bob’s Burgers & Brew in Yakima
- Aug. 15 – The Old No. 3 in Ronald
- Aug. 22 – The Creek in Moxee
- Aug. 29 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge
As usual, your host will be Kelly “Wild Wild” West and the staff from 94.5 KATS-FM and 92.9 The Bull.