Need A Job? Yakima Schools Needs Emergency Subs
If you happen to know any folks with a bachelor's degree collecting dust, you should mention that the Yakima School District could use a few good people.
Emergency substitute teachers are in short supply and the district is hiring folks that can pass a background check.
Criteria for selection includes:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Willing to receive training in teaching and classroom management
- Availability to work on a day to day basis with short notice
- Commitment to be available for current and future school years
- Successfully complete a criminal record background check
If you're interested, just register here to apply.