Ready for Some Wind in Your Face? Bike Nights Rides Up to Ellensburg This Week!
If you like the wind in your face, you'll love Yakima Bike Nights this week -- we're taking a road trip to Ellensburg!
The meet-up spot is The Porch, 608 N. Main St., and the time is the usual: 6-9 p.m. Tuesday (May 10).
And as usual, you're riding with 94.5 KATS-FM and 92.9 The Bull for the event that's sponsored by Owens Cycle in Yakima.
We’re planning more prizes, bike games, shows, more hot chicks and more chances to win that killer grand prize: eight nights of camping and all concert passes for the Sturgis Buffalo Chip this Aug. 6-14. You can also enter to win at Owens Cycle on North First Street.
We're just getting started, too. Here's what the next few weeks look like:
- May 17 — Westside Pizza, 140 S. 72nd Ave., Yakima
- May 24 — Jack-Sons Sports Bar, 48th and Tieton, Yakima
- May 31 — The Creek Grill & Bar, 108 S. Iler St., Moxee
- June 7 — Mickey’s Pub, 202 E. Chestnut Ave., Yakima
- June 14 — Bob’s Burgers & Brews, 121 N. Fair Ave., Yakima
- June 21 — Gold Creek Station, 18431 State Route 410, Naches
- June 28 — Jack-Sons Sports Bar, 48th & Tieton, Yakima
All of this year’s Yakima Bike Nights are hosted by Kelly West and the staff from 94.5 KATS-FM and 92.9 The Bull. See you up the road!