Rock the Fair With Todd & Hendo
The Central Washington State Fair is celebrating 125 years in 2017 and we've teamed up to ROCK THE FAIR with Super Passes all week long!
Just listen to Todd and Henderson during the week from 6-10 a.m. to hear Henderson's mystery music clip! When you hear it, be the first caller to identify the song in the clip to win a PAIR of 10-day passes to the fair!
Regular admission to the fair from Sept. 22 through Oct. 1 is $13 for adults, which is only good for the one day of admission. The SUPER PASS is only $25 and you can come and go all week. Even if you only were to go to the fair twice, you would have saved money buying the SUPER PASS ahead of time.
Regular price (beginning Sept. 22)
Adults (Mon-Fri): $13
Adults (Sat-Sun): $15
Seniors (ages 65+): $10
Youth (ages 6-12): $8
Kids 5 & under: FREE
HERE ARE THE 8 THINGS FAIR OFFICIALS WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT THE SUPER PASS:
- The Super Pass is a season pass, good all ten days of the 2017 Central Washington State Fair. $25 per pass. Fair dates are Sept. 22-Oct. 1.
- This is a pass and is non-transferable. The Super Pass is good for only one (1) person for the entirety of fair.
- Super Passes are available for purchase in person at the State Fair Park Box Office, 1301 S. Fair Ave. online at www.ticketswest.com or charge-by-phone at 1-800-325-SEAT (7328). NEW this year! Super Passes purchased at the State Fair Park Box Office will be handed out at time of purchase. Passes purchased online or charge-by-phone will need to be picked up at will call. No photo necessary this year!
- Available for purchase March 1-31.
- The Super Pass is valid for Fair admission only. The Super Pass is NOT valid for fair parking.
- SAVE BIG by purchasing in advance! The $25 price is the same for all age brackets (Adult/Senior/Youth). Children 5 and younger are always free. Value: Up to $143.
- Don’t wait until the last day of March to buy! Buy early in the month. Ticket windows get slammed the last couple of days!
- Treat the passes(s) like cash and keep in a safe place! Lost or stolen passes WILL NOT and CANNOT be replaced by the Fair Association.