A fire in the kitchen at Majors Restaurant at South Third and Washington Avenues early this morning has forced the temporary closure of the building. Firefighters from Union Gap were called to the restaurant at about 4:00 a
At first, we thought this was an outtake from 'The Hobbit' but sadly it's something EVEN dumber. Watch 1) a guy breathe fire while 2) another guy possibly tries to simultaneously fart in the middle of the trick and 3) the world become a sadder place all with one 24-second video
It is hard to believe that it has been a decade since the horrible event that occurred on this date back in 2003 when 100 fans of the band Great White were killed in a tragic fire at "The Station" night club in Rhode Island.
Those wildfires in Colorado don’t show much sign of abating. In fact, more than 32,000 residents in or near Colorado Springs, the state’s second-largest city, were ordered to evacuate after the Waldo Canyon Fire doubled in size Tuesday night.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to Kat House
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://katsfm.com using your original account information.