Wire-to-Wire: Nine Inch Nails Announce First Show Since 2014, Plus News on Green Day + More
In addition to the big stories we covered today, here are some other rock and metal news items from July 13, 2017:
– Nine Inch Nails have announced their first show since 2014. The band will play the Rabobank Arena in Bakersfield, Calif., on Wednesday, July 19. Tickets are available here starting Saturday, July 15, at 10AM PT.
– Abramorama are kicking off a national film tour for Turn It Around: The Story of East Bay Punk in tandem with Green Day‘s Revolution Radio tour. More than 60 theaters have been booked to show the film. Head here for screening info.
– A tip of the hat to Jackyl, who have announced a 25th anniversary tour. The trek launches Aug. 10 in Sturgis, S.D. and has two legs, finishing up in December. It also coincides with the release of the 25 best-of set arriving July 28. Pre-orders and ticketing info can be found here.
– Celldweller will issue his Offworld album on July 28 via FiXT and he’s just released a lyric video for his cover of The Call’s “Too Many Tears.” Watch the clip here and get pre-order info for the album at this location.
– Cold Blooded have released the new track “No Hope = No Problem” from their upcoming album, Throneburner. The disc comes out July 21 via BlackHouse Records, and you can listen to the new song here.
– Incantation have released a new video en route to the Aug. 11 release of their Profane Nexus album. Watch the brutal primarily performance-based clip for “Messiah Nostrum” here and check out the album pre-order here.
– Stray From the Path’s latest effort, Only Death Is Real, now has a Sept. 8 street date. The Will Putney-produced set features guest turns from Every Time I Die‘s Keith Buckley, Knocked Loose’s Bryan Garris and hip-hopper Vinnie Paz. Pre-orders and the “Goodnight Alt-Right” video can be seen here.
– Hundred Suns, the new trio featuring members of Norma Jean, Every Time I Die and Dead and Divine, have just released their second new song — “Amaranthine” — from the upcoming The Prestaliis album (due Aug. 11). Listen in here and album pre-order info can be found here.
Loudwire 360 Video News
Subscribe to KATS: THE Rock Station on