Yakima’s Apple Tree Rated Among Washington’s Top Ten Golf Courses
Yakima's Apple Tree Resort, the picturesque West Valley golf course, is well above par with golfers, according to new Golf Advisors ratings for our state.
Golf Advisor's managing editor, Brandon Tucker, put together a list of Washington's 10 best golf courses in 2014 based on golfer's reviews. Each course had to have a minimum of 20 reviews to qualify.
Apple Tree, tucked among orchards and high end homes in Yakima's West Valley area came in at No. 6.
Here's the complete list of courses and their locations.
1. Loomis Trail Golf Club, Blaine
2. Prospector at Suncadia Resort, Cle Elum
3. Olympic Course at Gold Mountain Golf Club, Bremerton
4. White Horse Golf Club, Kingston
5. Elk Ridge Golf Course, Carson
6. Apple Tree Golf Course, Yakima
7. Alderbrook Golf Club, Union
8. Cascade Course at Gold Mountain Golf Club, Bremerton
9. The Home Course, Dupont
10. Salish Cliffs Golf Club, Shelton