Bike Nights Was Everything I ‘HOPPED’ For At The Creek In Moxee
Central Washington Bike Nights hit the road June 6th and went straight past some of Gods best work. The famous Yakima Valley Hops farms. It was an amazing ride and the party was pretty dang fun too. Owens Harley-Davidson showed up and helped with the festivities. Pepsi helped with a ton of swag to give out. We gave away a ton of prizes and the people partook in some of the best Yakima Valley Hops around. Check out the photos and the fun!
Here are the next stops:
- June 13 – Mickey’s Pub and Orion Cinema in Yakima
- June 20 – Whistlin’ Jack Lodge, up Chinook Pass Highway
- June 27 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge [Buffalo Chip Camping and Concert Giveaway]
- July 11 – Red Horse Diner in Ellensburg
- July 18 – Sea Galley in Yakima
- July 25 – Buzz Inn in Ellensburg
- Aug. 1 – Bob’s Burgers & Brew in Yakima
- Aug. 15 – The Old No. 3 in Ronald
- Aug. 22 – The Creek in Moxee
- Aug. 29 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge [Central Washington State Fair giveaway]
You can also enter to win prizes — including our Sturgis package — at Owens Cycle on North First Street. All of this year’s Central Washington Bike Nights are hosted by Kelly “Wild Wild” West and the staff from 94.5 KATS-FM and 92.9 The Bull.