Great Ride! Yakima Bike Nights Drew a Perfect Night at Jack-Son’s Sports Bar [PHOTOS]
As the photos above show, we had a great night at Jack-Son's Sports Bar for this week's Yakima Bike Nights! (We TOLD you the tater tots were awesome, right?)
Anyhow, thanks to everyone -- including Owens Cycle -- who showed up to show off their bikes and join in on the fun at our fourth Bike Night of the year. "Bike Nights 2.4," as Curt Cartier called it, was a blast.
But we're nowhere near the end of the road.
Every Tuesday through June we'll keep showing up at different local watering holes from 6-9 p.m. to pass out prizes, start bike games, hold bike shows, watch hot chicks and build up to our killer grand prize: eight nights of camping and all concert passes for the Legendary Sturgis Buffalo Chip this Aug. 6-14.
Here's where we go from here …
- May 31 — The Creek Grill & Bar, 108 S. Iler St., Moxee
- June 7 — Mickey’s Pub, 202 E. Chestnut Ave., Yakima
- June 14 — Bob’s Burgers & Brews, 121 N. Fair Ave., Yakima
- June 21 — Gold Creek Station, 18431 State Route 410, Naches
- June 28 — Jack-Son’s Sports Bar, 48th & Tieton, Yakima