It’s Time To Ride To The Porch In Ellensburg — Take The Canyon Road [PHOTOS]
It is another Central Washington Bike Nights! Tonight (May 30) we're headed to Ellensburg for a stopoff at The Porch. It probably goes without saying, but you'll want to take the Canyon Road. I find it scary to come back to Yakima through the canyon, but it is so beautiful!
The ride is only about 30 minutes -- on a bike, maybe 20.
Owens Harley-Davidson comes through that way so it has to be cool.
As usual, we’ll have a ton of prizes, bike shows, hot chicks and another chance to enter for the summer's killer grand prize: eight days of camping and all concert passes for the Buffalo Chip Aug. 6-14.
Here are our remaining stops …
- May 30 – The Porch in Ellensburg
- June 6 – The Creek in Moxee
- June 13 – Mickey’s Pub and Orion Cinema in Yakima
- June 20 – Whistlin’ Jack Lodge, up Chinook Pass Highway
- June 27 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge
- July 11 – Red Horse Diner in Ellensburg
- July 18 – Sea Galley in Yakima
- July 25 – Buzz Inn in Ellensburg
- Aug. 1 – Bob’s Burgers & Brew in Yakima
- Aug. 15 – The Old No. 3 in Ronald
- Aug. 22 – The Creek in Moxee
- Aug. 29 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge
You can also enter to win at Owens Cycle on North First Street. All of this year’s Central Washington Bike Nights are hosted by Kelly West and the staff from 94.5 KATS-FM and 92.9 The Bull.
See you down the road!