Whistlin’ Jack Was An Amazing Ride For Central Washington Bike Nights [PHOTOS]
If I ever went blind and I had to remember what something looks like or how I felt when I was there, it would be Tuesday night’s ride to Whistlin’ Jack Lodge. It really has to be one of the more beautiful places in the world. I smells fantastic and it gives me some sort of peace while I am there. Taking a motorcycle ride up there is even better.
This week’s Central Washington Bike Nights was all I had hoped for at Whistlin’ Jack. Amazing food, fun, drinks — and all of my friends showed up to share.
It was one of the funnest birthdays I have ever had!
Check out the photos (above) from Whistlin’ Jack. Next stop is the drawing for our big Legendary Sturgis Buffalo Chip camping package pluse all of the concerts at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. It will be given away to one lucky person at Jack-son’s Sports Bar.
And we STILL aren’t even halfway through summer yet! Check out our next stops for Central Washington Bike Nights, sponsored by Owens Harley-Davidson:
- June 27 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge [Legendary Buffalo Chip Giveaway]
- July 11 – Red Horse Diner in Ellensburg
- July 18 – Sea Galley in Yakima
- July 25 – Buzz Inn in Ellensburg
- Aug. 1 – Bob’s Burgers & Brew in Yakima
- Aug. 15 – The Old No. 3 in Ronald
- Aug. 22 – The Creek in Moxee
- Aug. 29 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge