Oyster Shooters At Sea Galley For Bike Nights Was A ‘S-HOOT’ [PHOTOS]
Central Washington Bike Nights did not disappoint at Sea Galley at the east end of Valley Mall Boulevard on Tuesday (July 18). We have nearly 100 bikes at the event and a ton of people who drove their car and trucks. It was packed inside and out. The hit of the night was oyster shooters.
I have never done an oyster shooter in my life and I have lived by some of the best places for oysters -- Philadelphia, Atlantic City, N.J., and even San Francisco. Never had one! Who would have thought that my first oyster shooter would have been in Yakima Washington! They were fantastic! I love those dead slimy little creatures. Jessi our sales lady who did one with me, did not share my same enthusiasm.Central Washington Bike Nights was a blast last night with a ton of stuff to eat, drink and do!
Check out the photos from last night's event!
Here are our remaining stops:
- July 25 – Buzz Inn in Ellensburg
- Aug. 1 – Bob’s Burgers & Brew in Yakima
- Aug. 15 – The Old No. 3 in Ronald [we will be doing a scavenger hunt on this day]
- Aug. 22 – The Creek in Moxee
- Aug. 29 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge