We Have a Winner! Central Washington Bike Nights Gives Away Sturgis Package [PHOTOS]
1.) It was time to give away our Sturgis Buffalo Chip package -- two rally passes, good for tent camping, all concerts, races and events within the Buffalo Chip in Sturgis, S.D., this Aug. 6-12. Congratulations to our winner, Doug Row of Union Gap! Safe travels, man.
2.) It was the birthday of the forever queen of Bike Nights, Kelly West -- who left KATS last year to hit the road for North Carolina. (Sorry, Your Majesty, but since you didn't show, we gave your birthday present to Doug Row.)
3.) It was the eve of EXTREME Midget Wrestling at The Creek -- trust us, don't miss out tonight (Wednesday), OK?
And all those party premises drew the largest Central Washington Bike Nights crowd we've ever had -- more than 160 bikes.
But the party's nowhere near over for this summer. We're taking a break for the Fourth of July, and after that, we're back on the road. Here's the plan:
- July 10 -- Red Horse Diner, 1518 W. University Way, Ellensburg
- July 17 -- Sea Galley 25 E. Valley Mall Blvd., Union Gap
- July 24 -- Buzz Inn Steakhouse, 2202 Canyon Road, Ellensburg
- July 31 -- Tailgaters Bar & Grill, 110 E. Third Ave., Selah
- Aug. 14 -- The Old #3, 8381 State Route 903, Ronald
- Aug. 21 -- Jack-sons Sports Bar, 432 S. 48th Ave., Yakima
- Aug. 28 (Grand prize giveaway night) -- The Creek Roadhouse Grill, 108 S. Iler St., Moxee
Oh, and did we mention EXTREME Midget Wrestling at The Creek tonight (Wednesday)? OK, 'nuff said. Here's some pics: