12 Incredibly HOT Things Your WIFE or SIDEPIECE Actually WANTS for Valentine’s Day
If you are stumped for what to get your Yakima Valley wife, girlfriend, or sidepiece for Valentine's Day, grab a pen and some paper and WRITE THIS STUFF DOWN! The dirty work has already been done for you because I asked a bunch of ladies what they actually want their special person to get them for the holiday! Go ahead and get the candy and flowers, but you need to get her SOMETHING ELSE besides that!
The following is a list of 12 incredibly hot things we want for Valentine's Day so please don't JUST give the standard, boring, stereotypical chocolates, and flowers, give a little something EXTRA this year!
THE LIST OF THINGS WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT FOR VALENTINE'S DAY
In no particular order, get your lovely one or more of these 12 things listed below:
1. Spa Day Gift for Valentine's Day
There are so many spa experiences that please us! Hot Rocks, Cupping, Swedish (Deep Tissue) Massage, and even Reiki massages would soothe away our troubles and leave us content for Valentine's Day! Up the ante by her a FLOAT SPA experience and if you want to do the MOST, book the two of you a COUPLES MASSAGE package!
- Ummelina Spa Retreat: 399 E Yakima Ave Suite 183, Yakima
- A La Mode Spa & Salon: 506 N 40th Ave, Yakima
- Spa Pureza: 118 S 11th Ave, Yakima
- Energy Massage & Float Spa: 6802 Tieton Dr, Yakima
2. Louis Vuitton something, Louis Vuitton anything Gift for Valentine's Day
There's something about having a Louis Vuitton bag on your arm that makes you feel sexy, luxurious, and LOVED by the person who bought it for you. Sure, we can buy the purse on our own but who wants to do all that when our LOVER can do it for us! Spoil that lady with some LV!
Other bags that bring us joy on Valentine's Day include:
- Brandon Blackwood
3. Day of Sleep Gift for Valentine's Day
Just to have some time to sleep in or take a delicious nap without worrying about anybody else is a gift worth giving, especially to busy moms and single people over 30! The gift of a fresh nap is sometimes worth more than chocolates and gorgeous flowers, not saying you should skip out on giving those two, but in addition to! You can heighten the romance by taking a nap with her. Cuddle, make out, whatever you like!
TIP: Be a doll and make sure your lover has a great memory foam mattress. My favorite is the iComfort series memory foam mattress with an adjustable bed base! (I got it from Mattress Firm a few years back.)
4. Laundry Folded and Put Away as a Gift for Valentine's Day
If you don't want to do the laundry, fold up the clothes, and then put them all away, imagine how much your lover doesn't want to do any of that either! Hire someone to come over and provide a laundry service as a great Valentine's Day gift! This is a great tip, thank me later!
5. Dishes Washed and Put Away as a Gift for Valentine's Day
The only time that I ever like washing dishes is when I am doing them after someone else has cooked me a delicious meal. There are quite a few home cleaning agencies in town that will come over and wash the dishes for you. I'm not sure of where they are but I keep hearing about them. Please LET ME KNOW who they are because I want to give that gift to MYSELF!
Nayeli's Cleaning Service: (509) 961-3205
6. Uninterrupted time of peace and quiet as a Gift for Valentine's Day
Shhh, you hear that? It's the sound of peace and quiet and it's a precious gift you can give your lover. Priceless! It's what women want!
7. Beer as a Gift for Valentine's Day
Some wives, girlfriends, and sidepieces just want some BEER for Valentine's Day. What are you waiting for, give her some BEER! Some great local Yakima breweries with some great local beer include:
- Single Hill Brewing
- Valley Brewing Co.
- 5th Line Brewing
- Hop Capital Brewing
- The Tap
- Bale Breaker Brewing Co.
- Tieton Cider Works
- Whiskey Saloon: 221 W Yakima Ave #3405
8. Steak as a Gift for Valentine's Day
Steak can be a gateway to a romantic evening for the two of you! Let her order her steak well done if that's how she likes it, without you making fun of her for not ordering her steak RARE! (I see I've touched my own nerve here.)
Here are some local places people love to get steak:
- Kyoto Sushi & Steakhouse: 2405 W Washington Ave #150
- Outback Steakhouse: 2412 Rudkin Rd, Union Gap
- Waterfire Restaurant & Bar: 4000 Creekside Loop
- Bob's Burger & Brew: 121 N Fair Ave
- Powerhouse Grill: 3807 River Rd
- Yakima Steak Company: 221 W Yakima Ave #3405
9. "The Big O" as a Gift for Valentine's Day
I think this one is self-explanatory...
10. Hanky Panky as a Gift for Valentine's Day
Yep, this one is self-explanatory, too...It's probably been a minute since you two have had a moment to "be together" anyway, so have at it, Hoss!
11. Wine Gift Cards as a Gift for Valentine's Day
Get a Valentine's Day gift that will keep on giving: a gift card from a winery or a grocery gift card so she can buy her own favorite wine(s)!
Great wineries are found from Ellensburg to Prosser but my favorite three places are:
- Two Mountain Winery in Zillah
- Freehand Cellars in Wapato
- Treveri Cellars in Wapato
12. Have somebody take the Kids AWAY for the Night as a Gift for Valentine's Day
Hire a dang babysitter and get those kids out of her face for Valentine's Day. This is probably one of the most precious gifts out of this entire list! HAHAHA!