Sturgis Buffalo Chip Package Given Away This Tuesday at Bike Night
It's hard to believe but we are nearly halfway through this year's Central Washington Bike Night schedule!
Not only does Tuesday's get-together mark the midway point, it is also the first half grand prize give-away!
Come by the Creek Roadhouse Grill and Bar in Moxee from 6-8 p.m. for your last chance to enter to win the Buffalo Chip camping and concerts prize package at the annual Sturgis bike rally in August. The Creek will offer pulled pork sandwiches with cole slaw, baked beans and hand-cut fries for $10 along with full bar service.
Besides the Sturgis prize, we'll be giving away free tickets to tomorrow night's Extreme Midget Wrestling (also at The Creek) and stubs to see comedian Rodney Carrington in the Capitol Theatre this Friday as well as passes to Renegade Raceway!
**IMPORTANT** Moxee Avenue is currently tore up. Bikers are advised to enter Moxee on Seattle Avenue on Rivard Rd.
After this week's local rally, we'll take the Independence Day week off before kicking off Round 2 on July 10.
Here is the rest of this summer's schedule:
- July 10 -- Red Horse Diner, 1518 W. University Way, Ellensburg
- July 17 -- Sea Galley 25 E. Valley Mall Blvd., Union Gap
- July 24 -- Buzz Inn Steakhouse, 2202 Canyon Road, Ellensburg
- July 31 -- Tailgaters Bar & Grill, 110 E. Third Ave., Selah
- Aug. 14 -- The Old No. 3, 8381 State Route 903, Ronald
- Aug. 21 -- Jack-sons Sports Bar, 432 S. 48th Ave., Yakima
- Aug. 28 (Grand prize giveaway night) -- The Creek Roadhouse Grill, 108 S. Iler St., Moxee