Bike Nights Kicks Off at Bron Yr Aur Brewery in Naches [Photos]
KATS' annual Central Washington Bike Nights kicked off with a bang Wednesday (May 1) night at Bron Yr Aur Brewery in Naches. We counted 149 bikes out there!
We also kicked off our first scavenger hunt on the KATS app -- congrats to Gazoo Rubble (wait, is that his real name?) for completing all the challenges and picking up a pair of tickets to see Shinedown at the ShoWare Center in Kent this July 26! (Is he related to Barney Rubble? Whatever ...)
Anyway, here's a taste of what it looked like up Highway 12 ...
And we're just getting started!
We're planning eight more rides this season, picking up next week at the Old Town Pump Saloon in Union Gap:
- May 8 -- Old Town Pump Saloon, Union Gap
- May 15 -- Wenas Creek Saloon, Selah
- May 22 -- Van’s 1885 Bar & Grill, Naches
- May 29 -- El Ranchito Mexican Restaurant, Zillah
- June 5 -- Westside Pizza, Yakima
- June 12 -- Sea Galley, Union Gap
- June 19 Mickey’s Pub and Orion Cinema, Yakima
June 26 -- Grand Prize Giveaway Night at Jack-son’s Sports Bar, Yakima
Thanks to Pepsi and Owens Cycle Inc., we'll be giving away saddlebags full of prizes. And on June 26, we'll give away our grand prize: a pair of Sturgis Buffalo Chip Rally passes that'll include tent camping and all the concerts at the nation's grandest gathering.