Ozzy Osbourne Rocks Welcome to Rockville, Plus News on Bullet for My Valentine, Overkill + More
- It was a mix of solo and Sabbath as Ozzy Osbourne kicked off his "No More Tours 2" trek headlining Welcome to Rockville Friday night (April 27) in Jacksonville, Fla. Watch fan shot footage of "Bark at the Moon" and "War Pigs." The show also featured space for Zakk Wylde and Tommy Clufetos' guitar and drum solos. Osbourne will headline the Fort Rock festival in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. tonight. See his upcoming dates here.
- Overkill are getting the itch for more music, with singer Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth telling The Metal Voice that the band has penciled in February 2019 as the target for the release of their next disc. This will be the band's first recording with new drummer Jason Bittner.
- The Night Flight Orchestra are ready to take flight again with new music. Just check out their brand new video for "This Time," which mirrors recent efforts with an '80s VCR quality vibe. The song appears on their Sometimes the World Ain't Enough album, which is due June 29.
- Candlemass have released a new lyric video for the driving new track "House of Doom." Watch the clip, which comes from the EP of the same name, right here. The set, which is inspired by the House of Doom game, arrives May 25.
- Rock fans in the Boston area may want to check out a special benefit held in honor of late Cave In musician Caleb Scofield. Cave In will be joined by Converge, Old Man Gloom, Young Widows and The Cancer Conspiracy at the Royale in Boston on June 13, with all proceeds for the night going to Scofield's family. Scofield was killed in a March vehicle crash in Massachusetts. Get ticketing details here.
- Paradise Lost are revisiting their 2000 album Believe in Nothing with a newly remixed and remastered release arriving on June 29. The band also just released a new lyric video for the lead single "Mouth" right here.