Bike Nights Takes a Road Trip to Ellensburg, Sits Out On The Porch [PHOTOS]
You know those nights where the sun hits at just the right angle and makes everything look like gold? You'd swear you were within half a day's ride of heaven.
Well that's how it was Tuesday when Bike Nights took a road trip to The Porch in Ellensburg. Couldn't have asked for a better night for a run. (Check out the photos above.)
Nearly 100 riders pulled up for great food and drinks, great music and some of the best bikes you're gonna see in Central Washington ... or maybe even heaven.
Thanks again to this week's host, The Porch (LOVE those tacos!), and Bike Nights sponsor Owens Cycle in Yakima.
This ride's nowhere near over, though. For the next seven weeks, we’re planning more gatherings with more prizes, games, hot bikes and hot chicks -- and more chances to win that killer grand prize: eight nights of camping and all concert passes for the Sturgis Buffalo Chip this Aug. 6-14. (You can also enter to win at Owens Cycle on North First Street.)
Here’s the rest of our itinerary:
- May 17 — Westside Pizza, 140 S. 72nd Ave., Yakima
- May 24 — Jack-Son's Sports Bar, 48th and Tieton, Yakima
- May 31 — The Creek Grill & Bar, 108 S. Iler St., Moxee
- June 7 — Mickey’s Pub, 202 E. Chestnut Ave., Yakima
- June 14 — Bob’s Burgers & Brews, 121 N. Fair Ave., Yakima
- June 21 — Gold Creek Station, 18431 State Route 410, Naches
- June 28 — Jack-Son's Sports Bar, 48th & Tieton, Yakima
See you next time!