Bike Nights is Going ‘Old Town’ With This Week’s Ride to Union Gap
This week's ride is going old school -- or at least old town. The Old Town Pump Saloon, that is -- 3716 Main St. in Union Gap. We'll be there from 6-8 p.m. Wednesday (May 8), and we hope you will be, too.
It'll be the usual drill: food and drink specials, a bagful of prizes (thanks to Pepsi) and a couple of hours to hang out with all your friends.
We're planning another scavenger hunt via the free KATS app, too. Be sure to download it here so you can complete the three challenges on your iPhone or IOS phone once you get there. Finish all three and you're in the running for a pair of tickets to see Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bad Company at the White River Amphitheatre in Auburn this July 27.
Don't forget that on June 26, we'll be giving away this year's grand prize: a pair of Sturgis Buffalo Chip Rally passes that'll include tent camping and all the concerts at the nation's grandest gathering. And there's still a second-chance entry location at our sponsor, Owens Cycle Inc., 1707 N. First St.
Got it? Good. Let's roll down to Union Gap and have a few laughs.
Meantime, here's what's coming down the road:
- May 15 -- Wenas Creek Saloon, Selah
- May 22 -- Van’s 1885 Bar & Grill, Naches
- May 29 -- El Ranchito Mexican Restaurant, Zillah
- June 5 -- Westside Pizza, Yakima
- June 12 -- Sea Galley, Union Gap
- June 19 Mickey’s Pub and Orion Cinema, Yakima
- June 26 -- Grand Prize Giveaway Night at Jack-son’s Sports Bar, Yakima