Bike Nights Riders Pack Van’s 1885 Bar & Grill in Naches [PHOTOS]
On a perfect night for a ride, Central Washington Bike Nights descended on Naches and packed into Van's 1885 Bar & Grill for burgers, beers and some brother (and sister) hood Wednesday night.
Thanks to Pepsi, not much of anybody went home empty-handed, and thanks to Van's nobody could've left empty-stomached. It was a great night.
We signed up some more people for a shot at a pair of Sturgis Buffalo Chip Rally passes (they include tent camping and all the concerts at the nation's greatest bike gathering), but if you missed out, be sure to drop by Owens Cycle Inc., 1707 N. First St., for a second-chance signup.
We're nowhere near the end of the road, though. Here's the itinerary from here:
- May 29 -- El Ranchito Mexican Restaurant, Zillah
- June 5 -- Westside Pizza, Yakima
- June 12 -- Sea Galley, Union Gap
- June 19 Mickey’s Pub and Orion Cinema, Yakima
- June 26 -- Grand Prize Giveaway Night at Jack-son’s Sports Bar, Yakima