Bike Nights Rides to Westside Pizza This Week — Bikes, Beer and Pizza!
Twist that throttle and you're outta here -- just like the guys in this mini-video taken in Ellensburg last week. That's the joy of riding.
And what's better than riding to someplace that has beer, pizza, music and all your friends? That's the joy of Bike Nights, which has been a blast so far this year.
We have another gathering coming up this Tuesday (May 17) at Westside Pizza, 140 S. 72nd Ave.As usual, 94.5 KATS-FM, 92.9 The Bull and Owens Cycle are bringing you Yakima Bike Nights. And this summer is rocking even louder than last year!
Every Tuesday since May 3 we have been at different local watering holes from 6-9 p.m., and this week is business as usual at Westside Pizza.
We’ll have a ton of prizes, bike games, bike shows, hot chicks and a killer grand prize: eight nights of camping and all concert passes for the Legendary Sturgis Buffalo Chip this Aug. 6-14.
And we're just getting started. Here are the remaining stops down the road …
- May 24 — Jack-Son’s Sports Bar, 48th and Tieton, Yakima
- May 31 — The Creek Grill & Bar, 108 S. Iler St., Moxee
- June 7 — Mickey’s Pub, 202 E. Chestnut Ave., Yakima
- June 14 — Bob’s Burgers & Brews, 121 N. Fair Ave., Yakima
- June 21 — Gold Creek Station, 18431 State Route 410, Naches
- June 28 — Jack-Son’s Sports Bar, 48th & Tieton, Yakima