8 Things I Think We Need to Invent to Make Our Lives Easier [LIST]
I am all about technology and convenience. I think I was born a few decades too soon because I wish I lived in a time where technology was even more advanced than what we're living through these days. Well, I've come up with a few necessary inventions. If I only was brilliant enough to create them...I'd be RICH!
THINGS WE NEED TO INVENT:
- A REMOTE CONTROL ZAPPER TO WAKE THE CHILD UP SO THEY GET TO SCHOOL ON TIME. MUHAHA
- A SMART UMBRELLA THAT TELLS YOU THE TIME AND TEMP ONCE YOU OPEN IT.
- A FRAGRANCE SPRAY THAT IMMEDIATELY RESOLVES YOU FROM YOUR STRESS.
- DRIVE-THRU LIQUOR STORE
- Dish It Out: an app that is exclusively for people coming over and washing your dishes (for those who don’t have a dishwasher or kids that will do the dishes for money)
- Pea-Body: it’s a robot that comes over and helps you get to the bathroom easily in the middle of the night. It brings a porta-toilet to you! I haven’t fleshed that invention out very well yet…
- The Mama App: It talks to your mama for you when you are trying to take a nap. You can use pre-recorded sentences and push the response you need to give your mama when she calls. Making a Mama Appeased
- Some kind of road spray that allows us to drive without sliding all over the road during ice or snowstorm. Why hasn't that already been invented?! Or we could just have flying cars like THE JETSONS cartoon promised us back in the 70s!