Time For A Scenic Ride — Bike Nights Heads to Whistlin’ Jack Lodge On Tuesday
Washington really is such a beautiful state. From the top to the bottom and even some of the desert spots in the middle of the state. The Yakima River Canyon is gorgeous. The hop fields in Moxee are always fun to look at. But one of my favorite trips is going toward Chinook Pass. It is breathtaking. This Tuesday (June 20) you can join me on that beautiful ride.This week's Central Washington Bike Nights is headed for Whistlin' Jack Lodge, 20800 State Route 410, Naches. They will have some killer food and drink specials, and we'll have a ton of fun from 6-8 p.m.
Plus, KATS will have the last pair of Pain In The Grass tickets to give away, Yakima Uncorked tickets and a family four pack to Silverwood!
As usual, your host will be Kelly “Wild Wild” West and the staff from 94.5 KATS-FM and 92.9 The Bull. Enjoy the ride -- we'll see you up there!
And we aren't even halfway through summer yet! Check out our next stops for Central Washington Bike Nights, sponsored by Owens Harley-Davidson:
- June 27 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge [Legendary Buffalo Chip Giveaway]
- July 11 – Red Horse Diner in Ellensburg
- July 18 – Sea Galley in Yakima
- July 25 – Buzz Inn in Ellensburg
- Aug. 1 – Bob’s Burgers & Brew in Yakima
- Aug. 15 – The Old No. 3 in Ronald
- Aug. 22 – The Creek in Moxee
- Aug. 29 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge