Closed West Valley Fitness Spot In Yakima, Finally Being Filled!
One of the many businesses that didn't survive the prolonged lockdown during the pandemic and challenging economic conditions afterward was West Valley Fitness. Sadly, the location in The Orchards shopping center has sat vacant for just about a year now. Luckily, a business has decided to open up another one of its stores in that location.
As I was shopping at Rosaurs and the Dollar Tree in the shopping complex at the corner of 72nd Ave. and Tieton Dr., I saw a new sign on the location, so I decided to snap a few pictures.
As you can see from the picture (below), they will be hiring for this new location. If you need a job or even just a change of pace, this might be something to look at.
There does not appear to be a date set for when the new AutoZone will be open, but from the look inside the building, it looks to be sooner rather than later.
The new location looks like a good spot for an auto parts store. Other specialized stores are on 40th Ave. with Napa Auto Parts & O'Reilly Auto Parts, and an Ace Hardware on the corner of 72nd and Nob Hill Blvd.
10 Cars in Washington State Catalytic Converter Thieves Target
Got a news tip? Email us here.
- Could Closed Sonic Drive-In Locations in WA Become Strip Clubs?
- 5 Tacoma 'Missed Connections' That'll Make You Scratch Your Head
- Top 10 Nicest Neighborhoods In Seattle, Washington To Live In!
- An Open Letter To Washington Grocery Stores: Stop Selling Expired Crap!
- What Is JUGGING And Why Is It Spreading All Over Portland?