Yakima’s 5 Best Restaurants On Valentines Day
Fellas, Valentines Day is not the day to whip out a Groupon or take your lady to a place with a 2 for 1 special. If you're planning on getting lucky then you're going to have to part with a few greenbacks. They say a good meal is the way to a man's heart but it is also the way to a woman's heart. Just make sure her portion is undersized because nothing is happening later that night if she feels bloated and it would be a shame to blow all that money just to end up having to self-pleasure.
Here are the best restaurants in Yakima for Valentines Day:
1. Cowiche Canyon. One of the first places I dined upon arrival in Yaki-Vegas and still my favorite (Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken Bowl pictured above).
2. Creekside West. One of the best steaks in town.
3. Zesta Cucina. Awesome wine selection and the perfect Chicken Marsala.
4. Twigs. Get her the drunken donuts and she'll be eating out of your hand (or elsewhere) the rest of the night.
5. Gasperetti's. After dinner you can have a little fun at the G-Spot (pun intended).